Communities that offer Affordable Living for seniors 62+:
- Carty Heights (HUD-subsidized independent living)
- Kings Crossing (HUD-subsidized independent living)
- Seabury (HUD-subsidized independent living)
- Midway Pointe (HUD-subsidized independent living)
- Affordable senior housing for seniors 62+
- Income must be below 50% area median income, currently $30,050 per year (individuals) and $34,350 (couples).
Episcopal Homes does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, disability, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
Due to the length of our waiting lists at our HUD subsidized residences, we are not accepting applications at this time. We will update our website when we reopen the waiting lists.
There is an urgent need for more of everything we do. We are grateful for all of our Affordable Housing communities at Episcopal Homes.
~ Marvin Plakut, CEO