Episcopal Homes – We offer our staff something special.
Episcopal Homes in St Paul is a community of people who care for elders and their fellow staff members. We are a faith based non-profit organization that puts people at the center of all we do – the elders and our staff. Our community of care is a special place in so many ways, but people say you really need to visit to understand the difference. You can see us on-line and apply on line, but we encourage you to visit. We offer a unique and special place to work.
- A small community feel in a unique urban setting on St. Paul’s Green Line.
- Small elder households verse long halls and nurses stations.
- Our elders and staff are encouraged to dine and share life together.
- Two unique care centers built around the concept of creating home.
- The Gardens is the only Green House long term care community in Minnesota with 6 homes each with 10 elders.
- Staffing levels significantly above average Ranked 5 stars by federal and state agencies.
- Easy access on freeways and roads from all sides of the city.
- A community so respected that we run near 100% occupied.
- Full living options – independent living with home care if needed, assisted living and skilled care.
- A transitional care program that assists over 600 elders each year.
- Nursing leaders that care, coach, mentor and support staff nurses.
- Professional development, scholarships and opportunities for career advancement.
- An emphasis on holistic and spiritual care from our 4 onsite chaplains.
- Up to $3,000 in first year bonuses to join our RN/LPN team.
- Above average pay scales and credit for prior related experience.
- Extra pay for evening, nights and TCU assignments.
- Bonuses and rewards for those who pick up extra shifts
- Health/dental insurance, PTO, paid holidays and a employer matched retirement savings program.
- Discounted membership at the newest St. Paul YMCA located one block away.
- We offer an on-site fitness center, pool and Life+ programs available to staff
- Our bistro serves Caribou Coffee. Enjoy a beautiful atrium by the courtyard on your break.
- Our Gardens staff eat free when dining with the Elders.
Episcopal Homes enriches life and builds community for older adults and those that serve them.
Our mission is to enrich life and build community for older adults. Episcopal Homes is ranked 5 out of 5 stars in staffing. Apply today to join our team!